» Hello I'm back
by jojopwns 2014-02-12, 03:11

Share | 

A Guide for Madolche

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: A Guide for Madolche   2012-08-31, 16:32

Madolche Guide:
Right now, I'm going to explain all cards of the Madolche Archetype, as well as support, both directly and indirectly. The higher in the list the card is, the better it is, according to my judgment.

If anyone disagrees on my rating of a card, please tell me, and explain how I did not do the card justice, or overrated it.

Explanation:
The Madolche Archetype: One of Yu-Gi-Oh's new Earth archetypes, it is focused on gaining benefits from having little to no monsters in your Graveyard. They accomplish this through shuffling themselves back into the Deck, or adding themselves to the player's hand when sent to the Graveyard.

Monsters:

Madolche Mille-feuille:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This card is Madolche's version of Marauding Captain. It is used to easily summon Madolche Puddingcess or Summon Madolche Messengelato and trigger his effect.

All Madolche Builds: 2-3

Madolche Messengelato:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This card is the exact opposite of Madolche Majoleine in that one it is a male, two it requires to be special summoned and need a Beast-Type Madolche on field(Mille-feuille does this nicely) and 3 instead of tutoring a Madolche Monster it Tutors a Madolche Spell or Trap. This card single handedly made Madolche Butlerusk useless by being able to Fetch Chateau.

Madolche Majoleine:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This card is basically the Stratos of the Madolche deck. It can add any Madolche from your deck to your hand when it is normal or flip summoned. With a 1400 body and being level 4 this is a nice card and one of the most important for any Madolche deck.

Madolche Puddingcess:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This card is one of the 2 strongest monsters of Madolche. Although people say it's one of the most needed I think otherwise because of three reasons. One, It's level 5 and can be hard to get out with out Mille-feuille or Madolche Ticket. Two, It's max atk with out using Madolche Manners is only 2300 which isn't much seeing as it can't run over Laggia or Dolkka then. Three, It WILL miss timing if it is destroyed during damage step.

All Madolche Builds: 1-2

Madolche Chouxvalier:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A decent Madolche monster nice 1700 body but it lacks in a few areas all it has is its Trigger and Continuous effect. But with format as it is righ now being unable to attack other madolche monsters won't be a problem just destroy them with a card effect or over power them stat wise.

Madolche Butlerusk:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This card seemed nice but Terraforming is much better. For instance you lose a Normal summon with this card to fetch Chateau to your hand but you also must need another Madolche on field. This right here makes it too slow.

All Madolche Builds: 0-1

Madolche Marmamaid:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Decent card only 800 atk but 2000 Def. recycles your Madolche Spells or Traps back to your hand so it's a Mask of Restrict or Magician of Faith for your Madolche Spells and Traps. But as I've stated before destroy by card effect can render flips slow. even though this doesn't say FLIP: it is basically a Flip effect and too slow

Madolche Mouple:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

What were you thinking with this card konami? It's just too bad it doesn't do anything to help this archetype what so ever sure stalls from battle but there's still Xyz Summon, Synchro summon, Fusion Summon, Ritual Summon, card effects.

All Madolche Builds: 0 no Exceptions!

Xyz Monsters:

Queen Madolche Tiaramisu:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Only Madolche Xyz at the moment but with a great effect. detach 1 to shuffle up to 2 Madolche cards again I emphasize CARDS not monsters this means Monsters, Spells or Traps from your Graveyard into your Deck(or hand with Chateau if you return a monster(s) cause herp derp) then bounce the same number of cards your opponent controls into their deck and shuffle it. Brionac V.2 basically.

Spells:

Madolche Chateau:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Field Spell of Madolche. This card is essential and helps so much. Combos great with Ultimate Offering, Queen Madolche Tiaramisu and Madolche Ticket.

All Madolche Builds: 3 no exceptions

Madolche Ticket:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Starts out as a +0 but there's more to it. Notice it says Madolche Card keyword CARD not Monster. This means Queen Madolche Tiaramisu and Chateau becomes a +1 with this card. Also Madolche Ticket + Madolche Chateau is a +1 they destroy your Madolche it activates to shuffle into deck Chateau places it into hand then Ticket lets you add a Madolche from Deck to hand. If it's a fairy(the only Fairies for Madolche are Puddingcess and Tiaramisu) it can be special Summoned. So another +1.

Traps:

Madolche Happy Festa:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Special Summon Spam Trap of the Archetype. This card single handedly lets you fill your field with monsters and the Returned to deck at end phase part isn't a problem they can be used for an Xyz summon in main phase 1 or 2.

Madolche Manner:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

An Ok trap for Madolche. Helps keep your Graveyard at 0 Monsters by getting any Madolche monsters who were put in by detaching for an Xyz into Deck and shuffling any other monster into deck. The 800 ATK gain is permanent though or at least until those monsters leave field or are flipped face-down.

Madolche Waltz:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This card is ok but does too little of damage and doesnt' seem to fit with the archetype's strategy at all. Don't even bother using it.

Madolche Tea Break:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This card is just ugh.....returns the card negated to hand to just be used again unless you negate on your turn which even then is still bad they'll use it again. I'd Prefer giving my opponent a +1 with Dark Bribe...k thx bye

All Madolche Builds: 0 no exceptions.

Credits:
The Guide Format goes to C.C. All cards and pictures go to online sites, Konami and YuGiOhWikia. If any questions, unclearity’s or suggestions arise, please pm me with your points.
Back to top Go down

A Guide for Madolche
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1