ZD points : 1100
Warnings :
0 / 50 / 5

Time Zone : illinois
Male Birthdate : 1991-06-18
Humor : typos, spelling errors in names, and sarcasm
Jobs/Hobbies : dueling, helping others with rulings, trying new decks

PostSubject: The Seal of Orichalcos Rulings   2012-11-07, 02:14

the seal of orichalcos is out and i thought that people needed to know the some what confusing rulings on this card

first of all when it is activated all special summoned monsters on the owners field are destryoed. this is a card eff so cards that negate destruction can negate this card(like road but only the person who played the seal can play road.

stardust dragon can also negate the activation of the seal but only if a card would be destroyed upon activation meaning there needs top be at least one special summoned monster face up monster on the seal owners field.

also ther is a misconception about mst cannot destroy the seal thsi is incorrect. it is true that once the seal has resolved it wont be destroyed but when you chain mst because a field spell is a continuous card mst will stop the proper resolution and destroy the seal also protecting an already existing field spell from destruction by game mechanics.

while the seal is active you cannot i repeat cannot summon anything form the extra deck. no fusions xyz or synchros. however this does not prevent you from sending cards from the extra deck straight to the grave or even just banishing them. also you cannot summon the extra deck cards with traps like starlight road. you can still activate road but stardust cannot be summoned.

the effect that protects your monsters from beign attack targets is just as it says it is. if you have 2 or more monsters you cannot attack the one with the lowest attack and if there are 2 with the same lowest attack plus a third monster with higher attack your opponents cannot attack either of the lowest attack monsters. also if you only control monsters with the same attack the opponent cannot declare an attack.

also if attack is altered the eff applies to the one with the lowest attack after the attack stat change.

also if the activation of the seal is negated by bribe judgement ect. you may still activate a second one as you can only activate it once per duel and sicne the activation is negated then the condition ofr once per duel is not met

i hope this helped all of you who run the seal or have faced it and i will post a lesson on mst vs road soon

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Seal of Orichalcos Rulings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1