Mrbiff
Mad Deckbuilder
Mad Deckbuilder

ZD points : 1337
Warnings :
0 / 50 / 5

Time Zone : UTC-6:00
Male Join Date : 2012-09-28
Humor : Humor? What is that? Some kind of disease? Is it contagious?
Jobs/Hobbies : Science

PostSubject: Suppressor/Elemental/Conquering/Whatever they end up with Dragons   2013-02-08, 05:45

The Elemental Dragons are all level 7 dragons that have effects with costs that correspond to the Attribut they have. They have 3 effects in total (and apparently you can only use one of them per turn):
1. Summon this card from your hand or graveyard by banishing 2 Dragon-Type monsters OR two (Same Atribute) Monsters. If this card was special summoned return it to your hand during your opponent's next end phase.
2. Send this card and 1 (same atribute) monster form your hand to the graveyard to: (different for each one)
3. When this card is banished add 1 (same attribute) Dragon type monster from your deck to your hand.
I'm going to go over effects 1 and 3 first then go inot 2 because all of the second effects are different.
Effect 1: All of these dragons are level 7 and have atk and def beffiting such a level. All of them have combined stats of 4600. The highest attack is 2800, the lowest is 1600. Defensew is 3000 to 1800. Maestroke cannot get over any of these guys. Them being level 7 allows you to synch for 8 using a Veiler, or xyz for a rank 7 if you can. Otherwise, you can just let you beater sit there and get it back in hand next turn. Since it comes back to the hand during your opponent's end phase you wont leave your field open and you can make some fun creature swap plays.
Effect 3, most of the time you will just be adding another copy of your dragon back to your hand. That is, unless you have a dragon you actually want to seach. Dragunities would probably like the wind dragon. You can instantly use a Gold Sarcophagus to add a copy to your hand, then another in two turns. If they didn't have the one effect per turn thing these guys would be stupidly broken.
Effect 2's correspond like this:
Fire:
Spoiler:

Earth:
Spoiler:

Wind:
Spoiler:

Water:
Spoiler:

Obviously each of thesecards would be best in a deck that focuses oin the corrseponding attribute. You use water monsters? Use the Water dragon. Out of the four the ones that have the best effects are all of them except fire. That's ok because fire has 2800 atk. The wind dragon can search REDMD for dragunities. Water can activate Atlantean effects and send cards to the graveyard (Nimble Angler anybody?). Earth can summon a monster from your grave,'nough said. Fire destroys one card but he doesn't really set up any plays for you. Granted destroying a card then getting a 2800 beater next turn then destroying something else the turn after and repeatng that is kind of broken.,

Anyhow, thoughts anybody? Wiki here: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Dragon
I have some ideas for these guys but I kinda want to see if anybody else has some before sharing my madness.

Dueling against me is like getting stomped in the balls repeatedly by a man in a bear suit. The bear is wearing a hat and a bowtie. It's random and slightly painful. I speak from experience.
It looks like this:

P.S. the man on the ground is me
P.P.S. The man in the bear suit is also me
P.P.P.S. The opponent is probably the building or the tree or a very scared onlooker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrbiff
Mad Deckbuilder
Mad Deckbuilder

Warnings :
0 / 50 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Suppressor/Elemental/Conquering/Whatever they end up with Dragons   2013-02-08, 06:08

Just thought of this: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Treasured_Sword_of_the_Seven_Stars
Add a corresponding dragon to hand after drawing 2...
Konami is dumb.

Dueling against me is like getting stomped in the balls repeatedly by a man in a bear suit. The bear is wearing a hat and a bowtie. It's random and slightly painful. I speak from experience.
It looks like this:

P.P.P.S. The opponent is probably the building or the tree or a very scared onlooker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuvillo
Teacher
Teacher

Warnings :
1 / 51 / 5

Time Zone : GMT+1
Male Birthdate : 1990-07-29
Humor : Sarcasm
Jobs/Hobbies : Videogames. (Monster Hunter, man.)

PostSubject: Re: Suppressor/Elemental/Conquering/Whatever they end up with Dragons   2013-02-08, 23:55

No they're not. It was literally made for it.

Deck with 3 of every Suppressor Dragon is awesome.

DN Admin

Captain of the Garden of Ede

General master in Theory-Oh and overthinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrbiff
Mad Deckbuilder
Mad Deckbuilder

Warnings :
0 / 50 / 5

PostSubject: Re: Suppressor/Elemental/Conquering/Whatever they end up with Dragons   2013-02-09, 03:23

No I mean konami is dumb because its too stupidly broken. The entire set goes out of its way to make decks that are already good rediculously powerful.

It looks like this:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swerdy
Light The Defenders
Light The Defenders

ZD points : 200
Warnings :
0 / 50 / 5

Time Zone : Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Male Birthdate : 1996-08-08
Humor : good humor
Jobs/Hobbies : yugioh, cardfight vangaurd, badminton

PostSubject: Re: Suppressor/Elemental/Conquering/Whatever they end up with Dragons   2013-02-09, 09:49

hmm interesting

I am swerdy and i will deafeat you all!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suppressor/Elemental/Conquering/Whatever they end up with Dragons   

Back to top Go down

Suppressor/Elemental/Conquering/Whatever they end up with Dragons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1